Software Developer in Krakow
Location: Krakow, Poland, Buma Square Business Center
OTI is seeking a talented Software Developer
To join our continually growing R&D team focused on various projects within EUROPE.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
If you demonstrate a high sense of professionalism, you handle tasks with enthusiasm and personal commitment; you can work closely and collaborate with other company solution areas as a critical team member – then we are looking for YOU to join our exciting team!
Software Developer, credentials:
1. Education: Software engineer or Computer science
2. Previous experience:
• At least three years as a developer with agile software
• At least two years as a full stack web developer
• Work in a flexible environment as a bonus
• C#, MS SQL Server, Visual Studio, JS, ASP.NET
• MVC, Azure, Angular, HTML5, Bootstrap, React, TypeScript, a bonus
4. Languages: English
5. Personal characteristics:
• Creative, curious and friendly, willing to learn,
• punctual, responsible, reliable, open-minded thinking and a fast learner
• Cooperative closely within the company R&D areas, and stakeholders
We are waiting for your application!
English (Technical Writing & Reading)
Please send cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org